Sponsors & Partners
Central Coast Foodie collaborates with strategic partners and sponsors across the Central Coast to promote and support a more sustainable food system. Our “sustainable foodie network” identifies and connects producers and organizations focused on ecological farming practices and green energy practices. We freely provide this foodie resource to citizen-consumers searching for the best in Central Coast food & drink.
Learn about our sponsorship opportunities.
We appreciate our sponsors and are committed to spreading the word about these businesses and organizations to interested foodies who live and travel through the Central Coast. Hand selected and highly recommended, CCFoodie sponsors and strategic partners represent our perspective on best foodie practices in the Central Coast. Support these exceptional producers and vote for sustainability with your foodie dollar.
Sponsors promote one, some, or all of the following:
Criteria for Badges
Promotes Organics Badge
- Incorporate organic ingredients and/or produce organic products
- Certified Organic producers will be identified but we recognize that many farmers cultivate organic fields without the certification: it’s all good
- Reduce the waste stream, especially for food businesses
- Create healthy compost for gardening
Promotes Bicycling Badge
- Provide bike racks for patrons and staff in a well-lighted, well-trafficked area for increased security of bags and bikes
- Encourage employees to bicycle
- Support Bicycle Coalition events especially Bike Month to promote bikes as an important feature of a healthy lifestyle
Uses Local Ingredients Badge
- Source ingredients locally
- Cultivate ingredients and produce in an on-site garden
- Help promote fellow foodie producers, many of which are family businesses
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Badge