Roasted and Sun-dried Tomato Pizza
Ingredients and Tools
Rectangular cookie sheet, 13 x 15, preferably non-stick
- Cooking spray
- 1 bag prepared pizza dough
- 2 28 oz.-cans fire-roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 12 oz.-jars roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained, half-inch slices
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup shredded Fontina, Gruyere or Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 425°. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
Roll out dough to cover entire cookie sheet.
Combine peppers and tomatoes with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Spread cheese over dough. Top with tomato/pepper mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
This article first appeared on colorandaroma.com
photo: Deborah Alexander
food styling: Sasha Emerson